The Karat – ideal for domestic or commercial use
Cash Rating: £6,000 | Valuable Rating: £60,000 | Certification: Eurograde 0 / N
Karat safes offer certified security to ECB.S Grade 0 (EN 1143-1) which is recognised by the Association of Insurance Surveyors. This high security safe also features fire resistant properties with a fully insulated body and door with integrated fire fold.
Karat safes have a stainless steel outer body that forms part of the triple walled construction, offering superior resistance to drilling and flame cutting. An extensively armoured door with extra lock plating and thermal activated emergency locking mechanism offers enhanced protection from attack.
Karat at a glance
- Type tested and supervised security by ECB•S
- Protected against fire, certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- Triple walled body with exterior walls of flame cutting protected stainless steel material
- Double-walled door with additional armouring and door leaf thickness of 7mm SM steel
- Additional lock plating for extra protection
- Three-sided locking through strong square bolts, bolts on the top and the bottom with integrated steel rolls – providing extreme protection against flame cutting, drilling and attack
- All-over gripping bar on the hinge side
- Prepared for both wall and floor fixing, fixings included – extreme high breaking strength, with one centrally arranged drill hole on the back wall and one on the bottom
- Fire-protective material in body and door according to DIN 4102-A1 and body with fire fold
- Convenient depth for A4 sized files with one adjustable shelf provided as standard
- Colour: platinum grey (similar to RAL 9007)
- Batteries included (2 x AA)
Your security advantage: The Karat is provided with a thermal emergency locking system with a special protection against breaking in front of every bolt.
ECB•S certified: Re-settable high security lock
The keyed variant of the Karat is equipped with a resettable, armoured high security double-bit lock, called ‘SecuSafe’. It is ECB•S certified (according to EN 1300, class 2) and VdS tested.
Your advantage: In the case of a key loss, the lock is immediately re-settable with the help of a separately available set of keys and can be switched to a new key.
It further offers ten levers and 50 million key differs. Another security feature is the key retaining mechanism: The key can only be removed when the safe has been locked correctly.
Please note that the armature protrudes 3mm.
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|MT 24 N S||340 x 430 x 390||250 x 348 x 294||250 x 336||43||25.8|
|MT 26 N S||530 x 430 x 390||440 x 348 x 294||440 x 336||60||45.3|