Combi-Line: The safe with certified fire protection
The Combi-Line series not only guarantee protection against for burglary but also are tested and certified against fire. A Combi-Line safe the ideal solution for your home to keep valuables safe from theft and fire. The strong double-walled body prevents burglary attacks. The safe is secured with the help of lateral, 25 mm strong round bolts with a large sliding bolt also positioned on the top of the door. The inlaying hinges additionally hamper a forcible opening.
Combi-Line at a glance
- Security rated level S 2 according to DIN EN 14450
- Fire resistance grade LFS 30 P according to EN 15659 – 30 minutes fire protection for paper inside of the safe
- Fire protective material insulation according to DIN 4102
- Security level B according to VDMA 24992 (May 1995)
- Type tested and monitored security by VdS
- European certification for the safe storage of documents, cash, jewellery, arms or ammunition, coins and valuables.
- Composite insulation in front of the door leaf provides heat protection for the lock and bolts
- Double-walled construction
- Internal hinge – prevents them being attacked for the outside
- Lateral locking through 25 mm diameter strong round bolts plus a sliding bolt on the top
- All-over gripping rail on the hinge side
- Prepared for both wall and floor fixing with fixings included – extreme high breaking strength, 2 diagonally arranged drill holes on the back wall and 2 on the bottom
- Colour: body grey & door light grey
- Supplied with one interior shelf to help organise your smaller valuables
- 2 keys included
Certified fire protection
Combi-Line safes offer certified fire protection in all sizes and variants (fire resistance LFS 30 P according to EN 15659). A composite insulation in front of the door leaf functions as a heat protection for the lock and bolts so that the valuables inside stay protected against fire damage. A 30-minute fire protection for paper is guaranteed.
Armoured high security lock
The keyed variant of the Combi-Line is equipped with a armoured high security double-bit lock. It is VdS tested (class 1) and ECBS Certified (Class A). It further offers nine levers and 1 million key differs. Another security feature is the key retaining mechanism: The key can only be removed when the safe has been locked correctly.
Please note that the armature protrudes 5mm.
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|CL 10 S||320 x 435 x 380||205 x 320 x 232||205 x 265||44||15|
|CL 20 S||360 x 495 x 445||245 x 380 x 297||245 x 325||55||27|
|CL 40 S||560 x 495 x 445||445 x 380 x 297||445 x 325||77||50|
|CL 60 S||820 x 495 x 445||694 x 380 x 297||694 x 324||111||78|