The Karat – ideal for domestic or commercial use
Cash Rating: £6,000 | Valuable Rating: £60,000 | Certification: Eurograde 0 / N
Karat safes offer certified security to ECB.S Grade 0 (EN 1143-1) which is recognised by the Association of Insurance Surveyors. This high security safe also features fire resistant properties with a fully insulated body and door with integrated fire fold.
Karat safes have a stainless steel outer body that forms part of the triple walled construction, offering superior resistance to drilling and flame cutting. An extensively armoured door with extra lock plating and thermal activated emergency locking mechanism offers enhanced protection from attack.
Karat at a glance
- Type tested and supervised security by ECB•S
- Protected against fire, certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- Triple walled body with exterior walls of flame cutting protected stainless steel material
- Double-walled door with additional armouring and door leaf thickness of 7mm SM steel
- Additional lock plating for extra protection
- Three-sided locking through strong square bolts, bolts on the top and the bottom with integrated steel rolls – providing extreme protection against flame cutting, drilling and attack
- All-over gripping bar on the hinge side
- Prepared for both wall and floor fixing, fixings included – extreme high breaking strength, with one centrally arranged drill hole on the back wall and one on the bottom
- Fire-protective material in body and door according to DIN 4102-A1 and body with fire fold
- Convenient depth for A4 sized files with one adjustable shelf provided as standard
- Colour: platinum grey (similar to RAL 9007)
- Batteries included ( )
Your security advantage: The Karat is provided with a thermal emergency locking system with a special protection against breaking in front of every bolt.
Finger scan module for convenient security
The programmable, electronic combination lock ‘SecuTronic’ developed by Burg-Wächter is standardly provided with an integrated finger scan module. An extremely quick, convenient and safe option to open your CobiLine safe, especially convenient for those who do not want to carry a key around.
In order to open the safe, two fingers need to be programmed beforehand. The precise and highly sensitive authentication method operates fast and securely. The finger scan only functions with ‘real, live, fingers’ – meaning fake or copied fingers are excluded during the authentication process. That means a high protection against manipulation.
The electronic lock is ECB•S certified according to EN 1300 (class B), tested by the VdS (class 2) and offers one million code combinations. Due to the intelligent menu-driven operation, you can effortlessly administrate up to ten self-programmable 6-digit user codes, up to 20 fingerprints and up to 300 optional TSE E-Keys. Additionally, you can purchase a TSE PC software for further convenient administration of user names, access times and rights, calendar options and much more.
Please note that the locking armature protrudes 30 mm.
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|MT 24 N E FS||340 x 430 x 390||250 x 348 x 294||250 x 336||43||25.8|
|MT 26 N E FS||530 x 430 x 390||440 x 348 x 294||440 x 336||60||45.3|