The Karat – ideal for domestic or commercial use
Cash Rating: £6,000 | Valuable Rating: £60,000 | Certification: Eurograde 0 / N
Karat safes offer certified security to ECB.S Grade 0 (EN 1143-1) which is recognised by the Association of Insurance Surveyors. This high security safe also features fire resistant properties with a fully insulated body and door with integrated fire fold.
Karat safes have a stainless steel outer body that forms part of the triple walled construction, offering superior resistance to drilling and flame cutting. An extensively armoured door with extra lock plating and thermal activated emergency locking mechanism offers enhanced protection from attack.
Karat at a glance
- Type tested and supervised security by ECB•S
- Protected against fire, certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- Triple walled body with exterior walls of flame cutting protected stainless steel material
- Double-walled door with additional armouring and door leaf thickness of 7mm SM steel
- Additional lock plating for extra protection
- Three-sided locking through strong square bolts, bolts on the top and the bottom with integrated steel rolls – providing extreme protection against flame cutting, drilling and attack
- All-over gripping bar on the hinge side
- Prepared for both wall and floor fixing, fixings included – extreme high breaking strength, with one centrally arranged drill hole on the back wall and one on the bottom
- Fire-protective material in body and door according to DIN 4102-A1 and body with fire fold
- Convenient depth for A4 sized files with one adjustable shelf provided as standard
- Colour: platinum grey (similar to RAL 9007)
- Batteries included (2 x AA)
Your security advantage: The Karat is provided with a thermal emergency locking system with a special protection against breaking in front of every bolt.
ECB•S certified ‘SecuTronic’ electronic combination lock
The electronic combination lock ‘SecuTronic’ offers one million code combinations. Boasting an intelligent menu-driven operation with up to ten 6-digit user codes and up to 300 optional TSE E-Keys that can be administrated. Via the optional TSE PC software, you are able to clearly organise user names, access times and rights, calendar options and much more. The lock of the Karat is ECB•S certified (class B/EN 1300) and VdS tested (class 2). With your personal 6-digit access code, opening/closing of the Karat is extremely convenient and easy to do.
Please note that the lock armature protrudes 16 mm.
|Exterior H x W x D (mm)
|Interior H x W x D (mm)
|Door Opening H x W (mm)
|MT 24 N E
|340 x 430 x 390
|250 x 348 x 294
|250 x 336
|MT 26 N E
|530 x 430 x 390
|440 x 348 x 294
|440 x 336