Fire Protective Safe FP 43 – Withstands fire and burglary
The Fire Protective safe FP 43 resists heat and protects your treasured items against fire damage. Our test – After one hour kept at a temperature of up to 1,030 degrees Celsius, less than 160 degrees Celsius was measured inside the safe – this is far below the ignition temperature of paper so that your treasured photos and documents would be safe in an emergency. The FP 43 is certified in accordance with #2007-0881 CNCF fire protection.
Using solid insulating concrete as the ultimate protection against rapid heating and fire
The 29 kilogram safe achieves this great resistance to fire thanks to a solid all-over lining of insulating concrete. What’s more, the body has additional protection against fire and heat with its all-round fire fold, reducing the amount of air flow inside the safe.
Protected against forced entry
The FP 43 protects your valuables against forced opening as both the door and body are double-walled, also it must be firmly secured to the ground to guarantee optimum theft protection. For convenience the safe is prepared for fixture to the floor in our factory with the required fixings included in the box. For added security a dead bolt on the hinge side of the FP 43 offers an additional layer of theft protection.
Ready to use
The FP 43 E can be easily operated and is opened and closed with an electronic combination lock. Any combination can of course be chosen and/or changed at any time easily and simply. Furthermore, an additional emergency opening lock mechanism is provided. The FP 43 comes complete batteries. This means that the safe is ready for immediate operation and that no power supply is needed.
The Fire Protect Safe FP 43 at a glance
- Document safe with tested fire protection: less than 160 degrees recorded inside the safe after being heated externally for 60 minutes at over 1,000 degrees
- Double-walled body and door
- All-round concrete insulation
- Fire-fold feature helps to prevent smoke and air from entering inside the safe
- Prepared for fixture to the floor with fastening fixings included
- Electronic combination lock entry with additional emergency opening lock
- Adjustable combination lock – no need for keys
- Battery-operated, provided with 4 x AA batteries
|Exterior H x W x D (mm)
|Interior H x W x D (mm)
|FP 43 E
|305 x 400 x 330
|225 x 320 x 220