HomeSafe H3 E
HomeSafe H3 safes feature a strong and lighter weight single walled body with a double walled door construction. Manufactured according to VDMA 24992 5/95 Security Level A standards, HomeSafe H3 also boast high quality certified locks for assured security.
H3 Freestanding HomeSafe at a glance
- Provided with a slot – ideal for fast and safe storage of cash, envelopes and documents (dimensions 230 x 8 mm)
- Security level B according to VDMA 24992 5/95
- Because of its low weight of 18kg it is also suitable for the mobile use, i.e. events, in the back of a vehicle etc.
- Solid single wall body and double walled door with strong single square locking bolt offers a good level of attack resistance
- The compact dimensions of the H3 safe makes it ideal for installing in discreet locations such as cupboards, drawers and under desks
- Removable shelf included for better utilisation of its interior space
- Insurance rating: £1,000 cash and £10,000 valuables
- Colour: black
- Version S: with key safe lock, ECB.S certified according to EN 1300 class A, 9 levers and more than 1,000,000 key differs
- Version E: with ‘SecuTronic’ electronic combination lock (incl. batteries) ECB.S certified according to EN 1300 class B. Please note – the locking armature protrudes 9 mm
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|H 3 S C4 EWS (key lock)||257 x 347 x 298||216 x 340 x 243||184 x 276||16||17.8|
|H 3 E C4 EWS (combination lock)||257 x 347 x 298||216 x 340 x 243||184 x 276||16||17.8|