OfficeDoku fire resistant safes are ideal for storing important documents, files, cash and valuables. With quality German engineering, an all steel construction, insulation with fire resistant compound (that offers 60 minutes of certified fire protection) OfficeDoku really is an all in one product. The safe and locks are Independently certified by ECB.S and VdS tested and includes a generous internal volume, providing the ideal solution for offices and commercial environments that require secure filing and reliable secure storage unit.
A must-have for every business providing a high resistance against theft (resistance grade II) and a distinct shelter from fire and heat for paper (fire grade S 60 P).
The OfficeDoku at a glance
- Door features three sided locking with large 28mm strong round bolts and additional round dog bolts on the hinge side
- Double non-resettable emergency locking system activates in the event of attack, deadlocking the safe and securing the internal content
- Protects against burglary and fire with two security grades in one, certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1 and certified protection against fire according to EN 1047-1
- Body and door are double-walled, compound-filled with fire protection material
- Prepared for floor fixing with fittings supplied and one centrally arranged part-drilled hole on the bottom
- Fire protection standard: S 60 P (one hour fire test for paper)
- Specially designed fire fold – reduces air flow inside of the safe preventing smoke damage
- Interior with sufficient space for files and two adjustable shelves – also available with interior safe
- Standard colour: light grey (RAL 7035) & armature black
The OfficeDoku boasts a non-resettable, double emergency re-locking mechanism within the door mechanics – meaning that should an attack take place, your items will be safely locked inside. OfficeDoku commercial grade safes are suitable for storing important documents, files, cash and valuables with a generous internal volume providing the ideal solution to offices and commercial environments that require secure filing and a reliable secure storage. Quality German engineering ensures high standards of security. A heavy all steel construction, insulation with fire resistant compound (offers 60 minutes of certified fire protection) and locks that are Independently certified by ECB.S and VdS tested, make the OfficeDoku perfect for any home or office.
ECB•S certified: Re-settable high security lock
The keyed variant of the OfficeDoku is equipped with a resettable, armoured high security double-bit lock, called ‘SecuSafe’. It is ECB•S certified (according to EN 1300, class 2) and VdS tested.
Your advantage: In the case of a key loss, the lock is immediately re-settable with the help of a separately available set of keys and can be switched to a new key.
It further offers ten levers and 50 million key differs. Another security feature is the key retaining mechanism: The key can only be removed when the safe has been locked correctly.
Protection against burglary and fire for money, customer data and documents
With a certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1, the document safe Office Doku provides a secure storage place for cash money, customer data and other important documents.
The Office Doku successfully passed the fire and fall test. The fire grade S 60 P guarantees an all-around fire protection for your valuable documents.
The interior offers enough space for files. Removable shelves contribute to an organised storage of your documents.
For even more stowage place and double security, you can additionally purchase an interior safe by request. Pick your interior safe here!
Simple elegance: Standardly, the safety cabinet is coloured light grey (RAL 7035). For a slight contrast, the locking armature is coloured black. On request, your Office Doku can individually be coloured to your wishes.
The Office Doku (resistance grade II) offers a commercial & private insurance coverage of up to £17,500 for cash, £175,000 for valuables. Please consider that due to differing insurance conditions, an agreement with your insurer is necessary.
Please note that the lock armature protrudes 25 mm.
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|OfficeDoku 121 S||626 x 641 x 555||476 x 498 x 336||476 x 498||300||79.6|
|Office Doku 124 S||1096 x 641 x 555||964 x 498 x 336||946 x 498||450||158.3|