CityLine – The high security home safe
The CityLine is a high security safe boasting many features including fire protective qualities, and is ECB.S certied class B. The spacious interior offers enough space for A4 files and an adjustable shelf allows an ideal area to organise your smaller valuables such as cash and jewellery. The robust design and the double-walled body provide a strong resistance to attack. The CityLine’s lock is secured by a lateral locking mechanism that works with three or four sturdy round bolts depending on size. The CityLine is also suitable for fixing to the wall or floor, providing extra security. Two pre-drilled holes are arranged diagonally to provide a maximum resistance during a forcible breaking-in attempt.
CityLine at a glance
- Security rated level B according to VDMA 24992 (May 1995)
- Fire-protective material insulation according to DIN 4102-A1
- Specially designed fire fold to help prevent smoke damage to valuables inside
- Effective locking mechanism with round bolts
- Prepared for both wall and floor fixing, 2 diagonally arranged drill holes on the back wall and 2 on the bottom
- Spacious interior – large enough for storing A4 files
- 2 keys included
- Colour: light grey
- Batteries included (3 x AAA)
- VdS rated class 1 electronic combination finger scan lock
Finger scan module for convenient security
The programmable, electronic combination lock ‘SecuTronic’ with an integrated finger scan module is VdS-tested (class 2) and offers one million different combination options. Additionally to a personal 6-digit code, up to 10 fingers can be programmed. To open the safe two fingers need to be programmed beforehand. Batteries are included so that you can put your CityLine into operation immediately.
Please note that the armature protrudes 19 mm.
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|C 1 E FS||278 x 402 x 376||209 x 336 x 294||209 x 326||30||20.6|
|C 4 E FS||528 x 435 x 382||440 x 350 x 292||440 x 345||49||45.3|