Diplomat – The premium home and commercial safe
Cash Rating: £10,000 | Valuable Rating: £100,000 | Certification: Eurograde 1
Diplomat fire safes are manufactured in Germany to offer superior protection with certification against attack to ECB.S Grade 1 (EN 1143-1) and 60 minute fire protection according to LFS 60P (EN 15659). The high level of fire protection is achieved with fire insulating concrete in both the safe body and door. Furthermore a special intumescent fire swell is added to the door – this seal swells in the event of a fire to seal the door to the body, preventing heat and smoke ingress and protecting the valuable contents.
Attack resistance is provided with a triple walled, extensively armoured body and a four walled door with large round locking bolts on all four sides of the door. Additional armouring is added around the lock casing to prevent drilling attacks, which is further protected with a non-resettable dual emergency bolt system.
- Triple slim walled armoured body filled with fire protective concrete offers enhanced security while maximising internal storage space
- Extensively armoured 4 wall door with four sided large round locking bolts and fire activated door swell to seal the door to the body in the event of a fire
- Double non-resettable emergency locking system activates in the event of attack, deadlocking the safe and securing the internal contents
The Diplomat at a glance
- Three-walled body with armoured, special fireproof insulation
- Burg-Wächter special insulation in safe body and door – FPC build up (Fire Protection Concrete)
- Special rear wall construction with additional armouring – advantage: low overall depth due to slim overall design
- Optimal use of internal space due to slim body and door
- Extensive armouring in front of bolt work and locking bolt
- Four-sided locking through strong round bolts
- Specially concealed hinges to prevent attack
- Prepared for wall and floor anchoring with fixings included
- Provided with two non-resettable emergency locking systems. In a case of a breaking-open attempt, it additionally offers resistance by locking the safe shut
- Large depth with enough space for A4 files
- Adjustable shelf included (MTD 34 + 35 = one shelf each, MTD 36 + 38 = 2 shelves each)
- Metallic silver colour as standard with bespoke colours on request
- Recessed door
- Intumescent seal, swells and seals the door in event of fire
- Batteries included (2 x AA)
Security of the Diplomat
- Type tested and supervised security by ECB•S/VdS
- Fire resistance grade LFS 60 P
- Certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- Certified protection against fire according to EN 15659 (2009) – 60 minutes fire protection for paper
Finger scan module for convenient security
The programmable, electronic combination lock ‘SecuTronic’ developed by Burg-Wächter is standardly provided with an integrated finger scan module. An extremely quick, convenient and safe option to open your CobiLine safe, especially convenient for those who do not want to carry a key around.
In order to open the safe, two fingers need to be programmed beforehand. The precise and highly sensitive authentication method operates fast and securely. The finger scan only functions with ‘real, live, fingers’ – meaning fake or copied fingers are excluded during the authentication process. That means a high protection against manipulation.
The electronic lock is ECB•S certified according to EN 1300 (class B), tested by the VdS (class 2) and offers one million code combinations. Due to the intelligent menu-driven operation, you can effortlessly administrate up to ten self-programmable 6-digit user codes, up to 20 fingerprints and up to 300 optional TSE E-Keys. Additionally, you can purchase a TSE PC software for further convenient administration of user names, access times and rights, calendar options and much more.
Please note that the locking armature protrudes 27 mm.
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|MTD 34 F60 E||380 x 500 x 462||255 x 372 x 300||255 x 337||92||28.3|
|MTD 35 F60 E||470 x 500 x 462||345 x 372 x 300||345 x 337||104||38.5|
|MTD 36 F60 E||625 x 500 x 462||500 x 372 x 300||500 x 337||132||55.8|
|MTD 38 F60 E||985 x 500 x 462||860 x 372 x 300||860 x 337||186||96|