Ranger Gun Safe with resistance grade I
Ranger gun cabinets are suitable for the secure storage of guns and rifles and far exceed the strict UK government guidelines for the storage of arms. Quality German engineering ensures high standards of security including a heavy all steel construction that is independently tested and certified. All locking options are independently certified by ECB.S and VdS tested.
Gun cabinet Ranger 1/8 at a glance:
- Resistance grade I (protected against £10,000 cash/£100,000 valuables)
- Protection against burglary and fire according to EN 1143-1
- Clear height with inserted shelf: 1241 mm
- Body and door double-walled
- Solid three-sided locking through round bolts of 28mm diameter
- Clear height up to the inserted shelf of 1220mm
- Additional round bolts on the hinge side
- Prepared for floor fixing with fixings included
- ECB·S/VdSBDS tested and certified by ECBs
- Capacity: Holds up to eight long guns, including ammunition
- Weight: 265 kg
- Volume: 248 ltr
- A non-resettable emergency locking system is built into the door mechanics providing another layer of security
- Holder for cleaning rod and storage compartments on the inside of the door
- Electronic combination lock – VdS tested class 2
- ECB.S certified according to EN 1300 class B
- 1,000,000 different combinations possible
- Batteries included (3 x AAA)
Finger scan lock for convenient security
VdS approved: Integrated finger scan module for convenient operation
The programmable electronic combination lock ‘SecuTronic’ developed by Burg-Wächter is equipped with an integrated finger scan module as standard. A quick, extremely convenient and safe solution for all who do not want to carry around a key at all times. To open the safe with the finger scan, two fingers need to be programmed beforehand. The highly sensitive authentication method is extremely fast and reliable and only operates with ‘real, life, fingers’ – this finger identification excludes fake fingers and copies and provides a high protection against manipulation.
The electronic lock is VdS certified (according to EN 1300, class 2) and offers one million code combinations. The intelligent menu-driven operation allows an organised administration of up to ten self-programmable 6-digit codes, up to 20 fingerprints and up to 300 optional TSE E-Keys. Via the separately available TSE PC software, user names, access times and rights, calendar options and much more can conveniently be administered.
Batteries are supplied ( 2 X AA ), so that you can put your Ranger into use right away.
Please note: The lock armature protrudes 50 mm.
|Article||Gun Capacity||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Ranger I/8 EFS||8||1486 x 641 x 554||1336 x 498 x 370||265|