Furniture safe City-Line with security level B
Valuables protection for your home: the BURG-WÄCHTER integrable safe City-Line is designed to be perfectly built into furniture and in this way keeps your valuables not only at best out of sight. But of course also away from thieves.
CityLine safes provide a safe place for documents, cash money, jewellery. The interior depth for common sized files provides enough space for your files. In addition, an adjustable shelf ensures an ideal organization of your valuables.
Practical possibility of anchoring
A stable assembly of your City-Line is provided by the possibility of anchoring on the back wall and on the bottom. Two drilled holes on the back wall as well as on the bottom disposed diagonally ensure a maximum resistance in case of breaking-in attempt by force.
A robust design preventing from opening by force
The robust design and the double-walled body prevent the safe from a quick breaking-in. The safe lock is secured by a lateral locking mechanism with two up to three stable round bolts depending on the size. The furniture safe is equipped with fire protective material according to DIN 4102-A1 and a fire-breaking seal surrounding it.
Lost key? Just set a new locking system in your City-Line
The City-Line safe come in two sizes and with two locking systems. With the electronic combination lock “SecuTronic“ and the mechanical lock “SecuSafe“. This offers a practical option. In fact, in case of key loss you can you can set the “SecuSafe“ locking system very simply to a new key setting. In this way, you will not have to fear that unathorized people oper your City-Line. Here is how you set the locking system.
The BURG-WÄCHTER City-Line safe at a glance
- Security level B according to VDMA 24992 (May 1995)
- Fire protective material according to DIN 4102-A1
- Surrounding fire-breaking seal
- Locking mechanism with round boults
- Integrable into furniture: possibility of anchoring on the back wall and on the bottom, two drilled holes on the back wall as well as on the bottom disposed diagonally
- Interior depth for common sized files
Model K (mechanical lock)
- High security armoured dopple-bit lock „SecuSafe“
- In case of key loss this lock can be converted to a new key with small effort
- 10 tumblers und 50 million different closures
- VdS tested (class 2) and certified according to EN 1300 ECB•S (class B)
- Lock fittings protrude 5 mm
- Model S ex works generally with two keys
Model E (electronic lock)
- Electronic combination lock „SecuTronic“ TRSE 12 H
- Sloping touch-sensitive keypad with graphic display for ideal top view
- 1 million real combination options
- Self-programmable individual 6-digit admin and user code, always changeable
- VdS tested (class B/ EN 1300)
- Menu in twelve languages
- Record of openings history
- Batteries included: 4x Mignon LR 06 AA
- Easy battery change
Keep your valuables safe in a City-Line furniture safe by BURG-WÄCHTER!
The City-Line models at a glance
|Item||Outside H x W x D (mm)||Inside H x W x D (mm)||Door H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Content (l)||Locking system|
|C 310 K||278 x 402 x 376||209 x 336 x 294||209 x 326||30,0||20,6||Mechanical lock|
|C 340 K||528 x 435 x 382||440 x 350 x 292||440 x 345||49,0||45,3||Mechanical lock|
|C 310 E||278 x 402 x 376||209 x 336 x 294||209 x 326||30,0||20,6||Electronic lock|
|C 340 E||528 x 435 x 382||440 x 350 x 292||440 x 345||49,0||45,3||Electronic lock|
Our safes in comparison
|Furniture safe / Safety cabinets||Pointsafe||Homesafe H 3||Homesafe||CityLine||Combi-Line||Magno||Karat||Diplomat|
|BURG-WÄCHTER Security level|
|Security level / resistance grade||−||A according to VDMA 24992||B according to VDMA 24992||B according to VDMA 24992||B according to VDMA 24992 /
S2 according to DIN EN 14450
|N according to EN 1143-1||N according to EN 1143-1||I according to EN 1143-1|
|Tested fire resistance||−||−||−||−||30 minutes according to EN 15659||−||−||60 minutes according to EN 15659|
|Security dopple-bit lock||−||−||−|
|Adjustable security dopple-bit lock Security dopple-bit lock||−||−||−||−||−|
|Electronic combination lock||−||−||−||−||−||−||−|
|Electronic ECB-S / VdS tested combination lock||−|
|Electronic combination lock with fingerprint scanner||−||−||−||−||−||−||−|
|Electronic combination lock with VdS certified fingerprint scanner||−||−||−||−|
|Weapons according to § 36 (1) from 07.07.2017||−||−||−||−||−||max. 5 short weapons ammunitions included||max. 5 short weapons ammunitions included||More than 10 short weapons ammunitions included|
|Possible sum privately insured||*||*||*||*||20.000 €||40.000 €||40.000 €||65.000 €|
|Possible sum trade-insured||−||2.500 €||2.500 €||2.500 €||2.500 €||10.000 €||10.000 €||20.000 €|
Insurance conditions for safes
* Due to the different insurance conditions an assessment with the insurer is required. You reach a higher insurance coverage through the consultation with your insurer.
- All cabinets weighing less than 1.000 kg are equipped with an anchoring system und should be anchored according to the assembly instructions. With each ECB-S/VdS approved container the operating instructions and the assembly instruction are included.
- Due to the clause of keys safekeeping and more specifically to the high risk of key theft we recommend combination locks to insurers. Burg-Wächter presents safes with:
- Mechanical combination lock
- Electronical combination lock
You increase your protection.
Please note that the more reliable your safe is, the more convenient the insurance premium becomes.