Secure and discreet, the CityLine wall safe
Keep your cash, jewellery and documents safe at all times – with a CityLine wall safe from Burg-Wächter. The door of the CityLine wall safe is double-walled, equipped with a specially designed fire fold to prevent smoke damage and additionally is provided with fire-protective material according to DIN 4102-A1. With two robust round bolts to secure the safe reliably. The internal dimensions offer a large and secure space for storing important documents, files, cash, jewellery and more.
The wall safe CityLine at a glance
- A keyed lock with: 9 levers and more than one million key differs (2 keys included)
- Locking through round bolts
- Door with fire-protective material
- Specially designed fire fold
- Sufficient space for files and documents
Armoured security lock – ECB•S certified and VdS tested
The wall safe CityLine CW 5 has an ECB•S certified (EN 1300/class A) and VdS tested (class 1) armoured security double-bit lock.
Nine levers and one million key differs guarantee an extreme high security. Your advantage: With a classic key, you alone have the control over the access to your valuables.
Please note as a key can be lost or stolen please keep your key secure at all times.
Certified security of the CityLine wall safe
- Security level B according to VDMA 24992 (May 1995)
- Security double-bit key lock that is VdS tested & ECB•S certified according to EN 1300 class 1/A
- Door with fire-protective material according to DIN 4102-A1
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|CW 5 350 S||326 x 440 x 350||243 x 343 x 294||243 x 335||19.5||24.5|