Security level B: The Home safe for your home
A BURG-WÄCHTER furniture safe from the Home-Safe series (security level B) can be integrated into furniture. Your valuables are well hidden and protected against burglary. The German test portal Vergleich.org awarded the Home-Safe the grade very good (1,3) in the safe test.
The safe offers proven security against burglary. You can choose between two sizes as well as a mechanical lock and an electronic combination lock. The smaller version H 210 offers an interior volume of 20.6 litres, the larger H 240 comes with 45.3 litres.
ECB-S certified combination lock SecuTronic
The proven and easy-to-use SecuTronic electronic combination lock is certified according to EN 1300 ECB-S (Class A). It offers one million pincode options. Using an individual 6-digit code, closing and opening the safe door is convenient and above all secure. Version E comes with three batteries so that you can start using your furniture safe with ‘SecuTronic’ as quickly as possible. Please note that the lock fitting protrudes 19 mm. Both models H 210 and H 240 are also available with key opening. The armoured security double-bit lock SecuSafe is VdS tested (Class 1) and certified according to EN 1300 ECB-S (Class A).
Cash & Valuable Cover
Home safes provide up to £2,000 in cash cover, and £20,000 in valuable cover. Please check with your insurance provider first, they will be able to provide a personal estimate of cover.
Classic design, storage space in folder depth
The construction of the Home-Safe features a double-walled design offering enhanced resistance to attack. Furthermore, the furniture safe is equipped with fire protection material according to DIN 4102-A1 and a surrounding fire fold. The interior provides sufficient space for common sized files and an adjustable shelf provide extra space and allow for organised storage. The classic and simple design is timeless and harmonises with almost every piece of furniture.
Anchoring points for secure installation
Easily integrate your Home-Safe into a piece of furniture with the two diagonally arranged drill holes in the back wall and in the bottom of the safe. These ensure an optimal and immovable fixing so your safe and valuables cannot be unintentionally stolen.
The Home safe from BURG-WÄCHTER. The right solution for the safe and responsible storage of valuables.
The furniture safe Home-Safe from BURG-WÄCHTER
- Security level B according to VDMA 24992, status May 1995
- Fire protection material according to DIN 4102-A1
- Can be used as cabinet safe
- With surrounding fire fold
- Locking by round bolts
- Can be anchored in the rear wall and floor. Two rear wall and two base holes diagonally arranged
- Interior with sufficient space for files of common size
Version S: Mechanical lock with key
- Armoured security double-bit lock SecuSafe
- Nine tumblers and a million different closures
- VdS tested (class 1) and certified according to EN 1300 ECB-S (class A)
- Locking by strong round bolts
- Two keys as standard
Version E: Electronic lock with PIN code
- Proven and easy to use SecuTronic electronic combination lock
- Certified according to EN 1300 ECB-S (Class B)
- One million real setting options
- Individual 6-digit code for closing and opening the safe door
- Batteries included
- Lock fitting protrudes 19 mm
The Home-Safe safes at a glance
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)
||Interior H x W x D (mm)
||Door H x W (mm)
|H 210 S||278 x 402 x 376||209 x 336 x 294||209 x 326||30,0||20,6||Mechanical lock|
|H 240 S||528 x 435 x 382||440 x 350 x 292||440 x 345||49,0||45,3||Mechanical lock|
|H 210 E||278 x 402 x 376||209 x 336 x 294||209 x 326||30,0||20,6||Electronic lock|
|H 240 E||528 x 435 x 382||440 x 350 x 292||440 x 345||49,0||45,3||Electronic lock|