Compact and secure protection with PointSafe
Laptop PointSafe offers a good level of security with a solid single walled steel body and a doubled walled door that helps to protect the valuable content inside in the event of attack. Large motorised round locking bolts operate automatically when a correct code is entered. The electronic combination lock can be programmed to any three to six digit user code and even features a hotel mode that allows guests to programme their own code for added security. Ideal for storing laptops, tablets, files, cash, jewellery and other smaller valuables such as passports and documents.
Thoroughly tested, Point Safe protects your valuables whilst away. The solid, one-walled body and compact design can easily be installed in cupboards and desks etc. great for when only limited space is provided.
PointSafe at a glance
- Tested thoroughly in house
- Solid single-walled body and double walled door
- Electronic combination lock with self-programmable general and user codes
- Insurance rating: £1,000 cash and £10,000 valuables
- Batteries supplied (4 x AA) – no external power supply needed
- Hotel mode option
- Compact and secure
- In a case of emergency, the PointSafe is also provided with an additional key lock if you need to open the safe quickly
- Smooth motor powered lock automatically opens the door
- Prepared for wall fixing, fixings included
- Can be installed in cupboards, desks, wardrobes etc.
- With self-programmable electronic combination lock
- External dimensions H x W x D: 200 x 445 x 380 mm
- Internal dimensions H x W x D: 196 x 441 x 323 mm
- Door opening H x W: 140 x 380 mm
- Weight: 15.2 kg
- Volume: 27.9 ltr
Please note that the lock armature protrudes 15mm.
Simple to use electronic combination lock
The Laptop PointSafe is equipped with an electronic combination lock. Easy to use, you can program your own general and user codes simply and are able to change them any time. Due to the smooth motor powered locking mechanism, the door automatically opens. For convenience the lock is battery-operated, so that no other external power source is needed and with batteries supplied, you can put your laptop safe to use immediately.