Fire protective document safe
Fire Protective Safe FP44 E designed to provide security and protection against fire and heat. Suitable for storage of important paper documents such as certificates, passports, photographs and other valuable items. One hour of tested fire protection and double walled door and body provide additional protection against break in attempts. With an attractive anthracite body, stainless steel coloured control panel, high quality rotary knob the FP44 E will fit into any modern home or office.
- Insurance rating: £1,000/€1,250 cash and £10,000/€12,500 valuables
- Document safe – protection against burglary and fire.
- Double-walled body and door.
- All round fire fold feature helps to prevent smoke and air from entering inside the safe.
- Tested fire protection, class NT FIRE 017-60 P: 60 minutes of fire protection for paper at temperature up to 1,000 degrees Celsius.
- Electronic combination lock entry with LCD display, Pin can be changed at anytime.
- Angled display ensures an optimum view.
- Two user codes can be programmed. Code is not shown in the display when it is entered.
- Interior with drawer.
- Prepared for fixing to the floor, fastening materials included.
- For documents up to DIN A4.
- Battery-operated, provided with 4 x AA batteries
|Art-No.||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Weight (kg)||Capacity (ltr)|
|FP 44 E||296 x 390 x 320||215 x 310 x 215||25,0||14.3|