Karat: The wall safe with variable depth
The compact and robust wall safe Karat boasts an adjustable body with variable depth function. With this, you can vary the depth and optimally adjust it to the respective thickness of your wall. With this wall safe, your valuables are discreetly hidden and protected against burglary (Resistant grade N / 0). Ideal for domestic or commercial use
The wall safe Karat at a glance
- Resistant grade N or 0
- The series of wall safes with a variable depth – optimal utilisation of space with the adjustable body
- Double-walled door with a strong 7mm SM steel plate
- 3 sided locking through square bolts, bolts on the top and on the bottom with integrated steel rolls
- All-over gripping bar on the hinge side
- Door with fire-protective material according to DIN 4102-A1
- Body with specially designed fire fold to prevent smoke damage
- Sufficient space for files and documents
- 1 adjustable shelf included in pack
- Added security with thermal locking mechanism and a puncture-proof plate in front of every bolt
- Colour: dark grey
- Batteries included (2 x AA) ready for use
- Insurance rating: £6,000 cash and £60,000 valuables
Adjustable body: The convenient solution for optimal space utilisation
The wall safe of the Karat series has a variable depth. With the help of the adjustable body, you yourself can define how much space your valuables need and adjust it ideally to your wall – ideal for most spaces. Using the shelf provided, store smaller items away in an organised and convenient manner.
VdS tested ‘SecuTronic’ combination lock with integrated finger scan
The programmable, electronic combination lock ‘SecuTronic’ developed by Burg-Wächter is standardly provided with an integrated finger scan module. An extremely quick, convenient and safe option to open your Karat wall safe, especially convenient for those who do not want to carry a key around.
In order to open the safe, two fingers need to be programmed beforehand. The precise and highly sensitive authentication method operates fast and securely. The finger scan only functions with ‘real, live, fingers’ – meaning fake or copied fingers are excluded during the authentication process. That means a high protection against manipulation.
The electronic lock is VdS approved (class 2) and offers one million different code combinations. Due to the intelligent menu-driven operation, you can effortlessly administrate up to ten self-programmable 6-digit user codes, up to 20 fingerprints and up to 300 optional TSE E-Keys. Additionally, you can purchase a TSE PC software for further convenient administration of user names, access times and rights, calendar options and much more.
Please note that the lock armature protrudes 30 mm.
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|WT 14 N E FS||342 x 434 x 233 – 351||250 x 352 x 178 – 296||250 x 336||27.5||15.6 – 26|
|WT 16 N E FS||532 x 434 x 233 – 351||440 x 352 x 178 – 296||440 x 336||39||27.5 – 45.7|