TSE PRIME with E-Key: The convenient electronic key replaces the classic one
The electronic key makes the access to your home significantly easy and convenient. The installation of the electronic door cylinder is quick and easy and can be switched via the TSE E-KEY.
The TSE E-KEY can be used in two different modes:
- Manually: With this mode, you have the key in your hand and only need to push the access button in the middle. Subsequently, the cylinder switches and the knob can be turned for opening.
- Automatically (with keypad): With this mode, the E-KEY can stay in your pocket. After turning on the keypad, the cylinder automatically switches when the key is in an immediate range of the door (up to 3 metres depending on environment).
The data transmission during the opening process is optimally protected against manipulation.
Suitable for almost every door
The electronic profile cylinder is effortlessly and with only a few movements adjustable to all doors with a thickness of up to 118 mm (59/59). No extra drilling or wiring is needed. The electronic profile cylinder replaces the mechanical one, so that the existing fittings remain unaltered.
Please note that the inner cylinder needs to be mounted in a weather-protected area.
User administration and other features with the practical TSE software
With the optional TSE software for your computer, many additional features are possible. Administrate all users clearly, create user profiles and grant or withdraw access rights.
Even temporary access rights are programmable.
For an ideal overview of all processes, you can read out the complete access history.
This TSE PRIME SET includes one electronic cylinder, a radio key TSE E-KEY, batteries for a quick commissioning, as well as an user and installation guide.
The TSE PRIME SET 5013 E-KEY at a glance
- Up to 47 TSE E-KEYS programmable (via TSE software)
- Optional TSE PINCODE / FINGERSCAN keypad
- Optimum protection against manipulation
- mechanical emergency lock (2 keys)
- For all doors with a thickness of up to 118 mm (59/59)
- For interior and exterior doors
- Operation without keypad via TSE E-KEY
- No cabling, no drilling, etc.
- Electronic TSE profile cylinder replaces the mechanical euro profile lock
- Existing fittings remain unchanged
- Inside cylinder needs to be placed in weather-protected areas
- Via the optional PC software, functions such as user management, granting of time slots and rights, history readout, etc. are possible