The newspaper box 3820 Ni: Ideal combination possibility with Amrum and Borkum
The simple, half-round shape perfectly adjusts to the letter box models Amrum and Borkum. You can effortlessly mount it directly on top or underneath the letter box.
The additional transparent varnish protects the already weatherproof stainless steel material and gives the box a nice look and surface feel.
Easy mounting to your letter box
The mounting is especially convenient.
- Mount the newspaper box underneath your letter box: Then, firstly fixate it practically with the included adhesive strips before screwing it in.
- Simply place the newspaper box with the help of the included adhesive strips on top of your letter box.
The attached fixing material includes four screws, shims and nuts as well as two adhesive strips. Now, nothing stands in between you and your letter box combination.
Please note that the newspaper box is not suitable for a direct wall fixation.
The characteristics of the newspaper box 3820 Ni summarised
- Shapely design made of stainless steel
- Ideally combinable with letter box models Amrum and Borkum
- Coated with a transparent protective varnish
- Fixing material included (4 screws, shims and nuts, as well as two adhesive strips)
- Not prepared for a direct wall mounting
- Measurements W x D x H: 362 x 102 x 102 mm
|Art.-No.||Colour||W x D x H|
|3820 Ni||stainless steel||362 x 102 x 102|