Burg-Wächter is a recognised brand in 26 countries around the world. We operate from 9 locations globally and are one of Europe’s largest security manufacturers, with an extensive range of innovative German Engineered product. This includes safes, postboxes, padlocks, window and door security, cash boxes and access control solutions suitable for a variety domestic and commercial applications. Our customer base is diverse ranging from high street names and supermarkets, to small independent retailers. We also supply technical high end contracts with our higher end specification products.
Our UK office, in Bradford, West Yorkshire is home to the Burg-Wächter and Sterling security brands. It’s a new, modern 25,000sqft facility right next to the motorway network with free car parking. You’ll be working in a small but growing team of enthusiastic individuals, striving to make Burg-Wächter the go-to security brand in the UK.
This role for Finance Analyst requires the successful candidate to manage the business’s financial reporting and provide support to the Financial Controller.
Key Responsibilities will be:
Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Preparation of daily, weekly and monthly management information for KPIs
- Provide cost and profitability analysis as required
- Provide insight into those reports to aid key decisions
Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting Processes:
- Assist with the annual budget process, ensure that all expenditure is robustly reviewed and challenged
Influence financial performance and controls:
- Support the organisation to implement suitable and effective internal processes and controls to enable robust governance and risk management
- Promote the benefits of financial controls and reporting requirements to non-financial audiences.
Provide cover for the Financial Controller in their absence.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience we’re looking for:
- You will either be in accounting or finance analyst.
- Experience of preparing financial analysis and reports.
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience of using an ERP system – in particular SAP would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in Finance for an SME would also be beneficial.
- Strong understanding of processes and controls.
- Capable of managing multiple responsibilities and working to tight deadlines.
What We Can Offer:
- Full time, permanent position based at our ‘Covid Secure’ Head Office in Bradford
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Contribution to a workplace pension
- Flexible approach to working
- Bright modern offices, with free parking
Location: Right next to the M606, 5 minutes from the M62 in the centre of West Yorkshire.
Core hours of work: 8:30-17:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:30-16:30 on Fridays.
We are an equal opportunities employer, full details of which can be found on our website and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Applications now closed.
Applicants that we wish to take forward will be contacted w/c 8th February.