Burg-Wächter is a recognised brand in many countries around the world. We operate from 9 locations globally and are one of Europe’s largest security manufacturers, with an extensive range of innovative German engineered products, including: safes, post boxes, padlocks, window & door security and access control solutions. We have a diverse customer base, ranging from high street names and supermarkets, to small independent retailers. As our business is expanding we are looking to recruit a self-driven and highly motivated individual to join our fast paced and friendly Customer Services team.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail and accuracy
- Logical mind-set to help with technical problem solving
- Working knowledge of SAP (preferred, but not essential)
- Experience of providing great service to customers
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Calm and friendly disposition, coupled with the ability to work well under pressure
- Great communication skills, with the ability to guide and help customers
- Processing sales orders accurately in SAP
- Provide inbound telephone support for technical products
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and phone
- Problem solving with customers in order to resolve issues
- Liaising with UK based Sales team and internal departments
- General admin jobs that will support the office
What We Can Offer:
- Full time, permanent position based at our ‘Covid Secure’ Head Office in Bradford
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Contribution to a workplace pension
- Flexible approach to working
- Bright modern offices, with free parking
Location: Right next to the M606, 5 minutes from the M62 in the centre of West Yorkshire.
Core hours of work: 8:30-17:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:30-16:30 on Friday’s.
We are an equal opportunities employer, full details of which can be found on our website and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED.