Burg-Wächter is a recognised brand in 26 countries around the world. We operate from 9 locations globally and are one of Europe’s largest security manufacturers, with an extensive range of innovative German Engineered product. This includes safes, postboxes, padlocks, window and door security, cash boxes and access control solutions suitable for a variety domestic and commercial applications. Our customer base is diverse ranging from high street names and supermarkets, to small independent retailers. We also supply technical high end contracts with our higher end specification products.
Our UK office, in Bradford, West Yorkshire is home to the Burg-Wächter and Sterling security brands. It’s a brand new, modern 25,000sqft facility right next to the motorway network with free car parking. We are often looking for new talent to join the team, and all our current vacancies are listed below. You’ll be working in a small but growing team of enthusiastic individuals, striving to make Burg-Wächter the go-to security brand in the UK.
As our business is expanding we are looking to recruit a self-driven and highly motivated individual to join our fast paced and friendly Customer Services team.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience we’re looking for:
- Previous customer service experience across all communication channels
- Great computer skills with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, written and spoken
- Working knowledge of SAP would be preferred, but not essential as training would be given
- Calm and friendly disposition, coupled with the ability to work well under pressure
- Team player
- Processing sales orders
- Dealing with customer enquiries via email and phone
- Problem solving with customers and consumers
- Liaising with UK based Sales team and internal departments
- General office administration tasks
What We Can Offer:
- Full time, permanent position based at our Head Office in Bradford
- Competitive salary
- 25 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays
- Contribution to a workplace pension
- Flexible approach to working
- Bright modern offices, with free parking
Location: Right next to the M606, 5 minutes from the M62 in the centre of West Yorkshire.
Core hours of work: 8:30-17:30 Monday to Thursday and 08:30-16:30 on Friday’s.
We are an equal opportunities employer, full details of which can be found on our website and all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply, please email your CV and covering note to UKcareers@burg.biz by 10th March 2023.
Applicants that we wish to take forward will be contacted by 14th March.