Compact and secure protection with PointSafe
PointSafe offers a good level of security with a solid single walled steel body and a doubled walled door that helps to protect the valuable content inside in the event of attack. Large motorised round locking bolts operate automatically when a correct code or finger scan is entered. The electronic combination lock can be programmed to any three to six digit user code and even features a hotel mode that allows guests to programme their own code for added security. Ideal for storing cash, jewellery and other smaller valuables such as passports and documents.
Thoroughly tested, Point Safe protects your valuables whilst away. The solid, one-walled body and compact design can easily be installed in cupboards and desks etc. great for when only limited space is provided.
PointSafe at a glance
- Tested thoroughly in house
- Solid single-walled body and double walled door
- Electronic combination lock with finger scan and self-programmable general and user codes
- Insurance rating: £1,000 cash and £10,000 valuables
- Batteries supplied (4 x AA) – no external power supply needed
- Hotel mode and separate hotel version of safe available
- Compact and secure
- In a case of emergency, the PointSafe is also provided with an additional key lock if you need to open the safe quickly
- Smooth motor powered lock automatically opens the door
- Prepared for fixing to the floor or wall with fittings supplied
- Size P 1 and P 2: without shelf
- Size P 3 and P 4: with removable shelf
- Size P 3 and P 4: deep enough for file storage
Finger scan technology: Convenient and easy
The electronic combination lock with high-quality finger scan technology and self-programmable general and user codes is a convenient and safe method of access. You can change the user codes as well as the finger prints at any time. In total, there are five fingers programmable. The smooth motor operated lock opens the safe door automatically. This lock is battery-driven and does not require any additional power source. For your convenience batteries are included so that you can put your PointSafe into operation right away. In a case of an emergency, an additional lock exists for an emergency opening with key override.
Please note that the lock armature protrudes 15 mm.
|Article||Exterior H x W x D (mm)||Interior H x W x D (mm)||Door Opening H x W (mm)||Weight (kg)||Volume (ltr)|
|P 2 E FS||255 x 350 x 300||248 x 343 x 241||188 x 230||14||20.5|
|P 3 E FS||320 x 442 x 350||310 x 435 x 288||240 x 317||20||38.8|
|P 4 E FS||500 x 416 x 350||490 x 410 x 288||423 x 290||25.5||57.9|