The new gun cabinet Ranger N7 with resistance grade 0:
In accordance with the German weapons law, tightened in July 2017
Gun cabinet Ranger N7: The responsible place to store long guns and up to 5 short weapons. Opening with key or numeric code.
In the gun cabinet Ranger N7 (resistance grade 0) by BURG-WÄCHTER you are allowed to store an unlimited amount of long guns and up to 5 short weapons, ammunitions included, according to §36 of the current German weapons law. This German standard far exceeds the UK BS7558/92 specification. Three shelfs in the door provide further storage place. In addition to that the gun cabinet Ranger N7 contains three cleaning rod holders. The safe has following outside measurements: height: 1304 mm; width: 472 mm; depth: 368 mm.
Certified protection against burglary
With the armored security double-bit lock (Ranger 7N S) the gun cabinet Ranger N 7 stores long guns and short weapons as well as ammunitions in an extremely reliable way. The gun cabinet is designed for 7 long guns. The safe lock “SecuSafe“ provides one million different locking possibilities, it is VdS and ECB•S tested. Furthermore the Ranger N7 ensures a certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1.
Versions: Ranger N7 S (key) or Ranger N7 E (code)
The programmable electronic combination lock “SecuTronic“ (Ranger N7 E) provides a very fast, easy and safe opening method for all those who prefer not to bring a key with them. The electronic lock is certified according to ECB•S (EN 1300, class B) and ensures one million real combination options. Three batteries are included with the Ranger N7: in this way the gun cabinet is ready to be immediately used.
A robust structure provides high resistance
The Ranger N7 consists of a triple-walled body and a double-walled door. The door is locked by strong round bolts of 25 mm on three sides. The gun cabinet Ranger N7 is ready to be firmly anchored in the wall and can be easily set up thanks to the fixing material supplied. Furthermore a non-resettable double emergency locking system integrated in the door mechanics provides an extra security. Tip: the heavy door of the Ranger N7 (total weight: 121 kg; volume: 130 liters), weighing 40 kg, can be unhinged to be more easily transported.
The gun cabinet Ranger N7 at a glance:
- In accordance to §36 of the current German weapons law (July 2017)
- Authorized for an unlimited amount of long guns and up to 5 short weapons, ammunitions included
- Resistance grade 0
- Type tested security, supervised by the ECB•S
- Certified protection against burglary according to EN 1143-1
- Capacity: up to 7 long guns, ammunitions included
- Triple-walled body, double-walled door
- Stable three-sided locking system with strong round bolts of 25 mm
- Continuous rear grip rail on the hinge side
- Ready as standard for back wall anchoring, fixing material included
- Extra security: non-resettable double emergency locking system integrated in the door mechanics
- 3 cleaning rod holders und 3 shelfs in the inside of the door
- Tip: the door (40 kg) can be unhinged in order to ensure an easier transport over stairs
Ranger N7 S (key):
- Armored security double-bit lock; VdS tested class 1, ECB-S certified, EN 1300 class A
- 9 levers
- 1 million different locking possibilities
- The lock armature does not protrude
- From factory with two keys
Ranger N7 E (code):
- Electronic combination lock SecuTronic; ECB-S certified EN 1300 class B
- Real 1.000.000 combination options
- Including 3 batteries Micro LR 03 AAA
- The lock armature protrudes 3 mm
|Item||Amount of storable long guns||Outside measurements H x W x D (mm)||Inside measurements H x W x D (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|Ranger N7 S||7||1304 x 472 x 368||1250 x 394 x 263||121|
|Ranger N7 E||7||1304 x 472 x 368||1250 x 394 x 263||121|